Sunday, October 26, 2008

Life

Life is a jaunt for me till date. I love exploring life at every phase. Karma, super natural power, colors, auras, numbers, attractions and all other things that help in solving life’s mystery interests me. Life has always been a mystery for me and I am sure for many others. Once I tried to solve mystery of life and found that I failed far before I actually started solving it. Curiosity forced many noble souls to discover secret of life, know the truth of life or you can say face life personally. As far as I know, only one person killed this distance between human and life to some extent by questioning the purpose and significance of human existence. He was Swami Vivekananda. He invested his entire life just in search of life and its existence. One lifetime for search of life’s meaning, amazing!!! But guess, one lifetime was not enough. Hope all philosophical and scientific researchers will come out with something vital soon. Opps!! I am getting too philosophical now. But truth is that I have always been philosophical. I believe that mankind is blessed with immense power and senses with help of which we can make the unexpected happen. But we can’t really practice them or realize this potential. To gain this authority of exploring our own senses and power we have to refine our souls, actually we are too messed up to acquire something so pure.
Slowly and surely we all will turn our intangible dreams into tangible assets.
Almighty bless us all :-)

No comments: